Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I put a trail camera out in Illinois to see if any turkeys where using a powerline. I was surpirised to see this fellow on the card.

I never saw or got pics of him during last hunting season. Looks like he will be a nice one this year. I also got a pic of a smaller buck with both sides and one that had shed one side.

For some reason my Moultrie doesn't keep the time very well.

· Registered
10,765 Posts
Most of our bucks are still carring both side now and I look for them to be wholesale hitting the ground in the next 2 -3 weeks ! The winter was very light here and food was very plentiful all winter and still is now with the green up begining.:)

· Registered
1,200 Posts
i was driving through a local state park when i spotted a BIG buck with its antlers still on..i thought all of them dropped them by this time but i was wrong.

· Registered
5,367 Posts
I have found a couple fresh sheds this weekend but cant seem to find a couple of the studs sheds. This explains it. I have searched endlessly for them, now i know why i couldnt find them.

· Registered
2,821 Posts
last year i got a picture the end of april with one that had both antlers yet

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.