Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
some days I can upload pictures on here in less than a minute, but this afternoon they will not upload at all? its hit or miss

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
I use pitcurepush.com and have never had a problem. It will convert the image to a url, and then allow you to select if you want to show a small picture or a large picture or a clickable link, ect.

I will admit, I had a little confusion trying to figure out how to set up an account, but I have trouble with most things like that.
For the average person it shouldnt present a problem, and I have never had an issue with picturepush

i signed in and book marked the page after uploading my first picture, and when i get ready to upload another picture i click the bookmark and it takes me to the first picture i loaded, scroll down and there is an option of 'upload another' or something of that nature, click it and an option pops up asking where you would like the file uploaded from, usually my gallery and select the pic.. upload time is fast, even on this android

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
I've been trying to upload for the past week also, no success at this time. I contacted a mod and his suggestion was to use photo bucket... not a good answer as it did not explain why I was now having difficulty. I post pics on "the other site" and leave a link for people who are interested.

·
Registered
3,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I am computer stupid. no seriously! posting a pic that I have saved in my files, was a leap forward for me

·
Registered
3,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have tried uploading from PC , from lap top, IPhone, Mac book and IPad with no luck!
Kind of irritating, but o-well,
Guys post: pictures or didn't happen!
Well I can't post pics!

·
Archery Blogger/Writer
9,332 Posts
I can't upload via PC. Tapatalk uploads work fine.

·
Registered
3,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
3,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Pics of knightmare are up ,
Here's after 5 rounds of 5 arrows

·
Registered
3,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

Great Wall of bows!

·
Registered
3,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

My creed tactical

·
Registered
3,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

Tenpoint vapor x-bow hanging next to big daddy!

·
Registered
5,580 Posts
I've found that if you write where you are going to post first and then you use the picture icon, it works. also sometimes you need to crop pics also.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts