Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
here are some bucks please score and age them and commett thanks.

the first one is a reg. on the camera and has been posted on here before but he is growing 4 more kickers so hes now a 11 point here he is he grew 2 stickers in 1 day

here is the other buck

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
Those are some good looking deer. I would say that they would score between 110-120. They are good deer for down South too. They would be some great deer for you to get after with your bow and try to take this year. That's a great start to a bowhunting career.

·
Registered
982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks guys here is broke back close up

if they both came out at the same time i would shoot borke back me and him have a history...

last year i chased him with my gun it was close to the end of the year i had my friend with me because he had never hunted so i took him he set up boss buck decoy and right after daylight he came out. i was so not expecting it and i had my friend going crazy over seeing a deer and well broke back saw the decoy and took off he ran to the right of the stand in some thick brush plus my friend was on the right side so i had to lean over him and shoot i saw him clear through my scope and took the shot he droped then we waited and 5 mins later he got up and ran... we called in 2 blood dogs and never found him we did find blood but olny high on trees were he had rub against it well we found out that my bullet had hit a vine anout a half dollar thick and threw the bullet off.

so this year we put up the trail camera and he was there!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.