Archery Talk Forum banner

Some Of My Mounts- Whitetail

3063 Views 26 Replies 15 Participants Last post by  gobblerFREAK
Here are some of my mounts I did this year. I Live in Northwest Ohio. I do this as a hobby.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

· Registered
1,422 Posts
man I can see why your AT name is luv2hunt_wt that is some good looking deer I hope to some day kill somthing like that myself thanks for putting up the pic's

· Registered
2,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks

Thanks, but if you are thinking they are mine there not. They are deer that I mounted for people this year. I do taxidermy work on the side. I did 12 heads this year. I usually have a very fast turn around. I tell people 6 months but I usually have them done in a few months. Thanks for the comment. If you live near northwest Ohio and want to ask some questions just send me a PM and I will get ahold of you.

· Registered
989 Posts
Wow, very nice mounts - looks like excellent craftmanship

Very good job!!!:)

· Registered
2,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
more pictures

Here is a turkey that I just got done mounting. This is only the second bird that I have done. It has an artificial head. I have mounted lots of whitetail but I thought I would do some turkey's.. Please give me your opinions. They only help me improve on my work. Thanks.

Attachments

· Registered
2,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Yes

Yes, please give me your opinions. Maybe thru a private message. It only helps me. My goal is to do the best job that I can do. I have already had a few comments from members thru private messages saying they might have done something a little different. So, I value your opinions. Thank You.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.