Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went down and checked my trail camera after only two days of being out and got some pretty cool pics. Now if I can only get a couple of them to come back in about 3 weeks.

Attachments

·
Registered
13,134 Posts
Great pics...thanks for sharing them.

·
Registered
972 Posts
Thats awesome. Whats the chances of capturing multiple toms strutting that close to your camera. I would assume you have some sort of bait to get them that close but to also get them flaired up is something.

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
JPizzle- I always thought it would be really cool to get some strutting on camera and maybe i am just lucky buy I have gotten about 50 pics of strutters the last two years. And there is nothing more than wheat in that entire food plot.

Another question for all of you, does it appear to you all that the turkey in the second pic has two beards? We kinda think it looks like there is a smaller beard on top of his main beard.

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
JPizzle- I always thought it would be really cool to get some strutting on camera and maybe i am just lucky buy I have gotten about 50 pics of strutters the last two years. And there is nothing more than wheat in that entire food plot.

Another question for all of you, does it appear to you all that the turkey in the second pic has two beards? We kinda think it looks like there is a smaller beard on top of his main beard.
It looks like it to me. You can see it in the 4th pic also. Nice pics, thanks for sharing. I'm going out sat. for some scouting.

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
nice pics. i wish i would of put in for a lisence

·
12 ring's and P&Y's
5,203 Posts
Got to love those Eastern longbeards. I am taking my son on the Youth season and he has commited to do it archery only. Not bad for a 14 year old. Those later pics should be a Jake because there are button spurs on his legs.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts