Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got a few items that need to go before season starts. Everything is new and the price includes shipping in the U.S. I can accept paypal or money order. Thanks for looking

1. UA black beanie hat with the heat gear lining. Very comfy. Price on this one is 16.00 dollars shipped

2. Scent Blocker XLT Glove in M/O treestand. Size is M/L. Great early season gloves with S3 technology. I have two pair of these and they are 18.00 dollars a pair

3. UA Armourstretch GLoves in M/O breakup. Size is Med. These have the tacky grip palms. I have two pair at 21.00 dollars each

4. UA liner gloves in Realtree AP HD. These are my favorite gloves for early season. Fit like a second skin and no added weight plus are great liner gloves in the late season. I have 5 pair of Large and 1 pair of Med. Price is 20.00 dollars each

5. Bushnell Yardage Pro 400. This was a display unit. It's new and has not been in the field but I don't have the box or instructions. I put a new battery in it that will stay with it. Works perfect. Great way to get a nice rangefinder cheap. Looking for 100.00 dollars out of it. That's a 60 dollar savings.

6. SureFire G2 Notrolon in Black. These are great small flashlights that are bright beyound belief. Always have two in my hunting pack. I have two of these and they are 30 dollars each shipped.

7. QAD Ultra HD in Realtree. Top of the line QAD. Got it for my speedzone and then found out it wont fit the bow right. I have had it out of the package but it's not been fired. Everything is in the package and ready to go. Price on this is 95.00 dollars. Great price on a great rest.

8. Lumenok GT. These are the Red Lumenoks for the Gold Tip size arrows. They are brand new and sealed in the package. I have four of them at 7 dollars each shipped to you.

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
One of the Surefires and all the Lumenoks are sold. Still have lots of other stuff available

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
One pair of SB gloves are sold now

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
one last bump for this evening.

·
Classifieds Administrator
39,364 Posts
:bump: for my buddy!

Thanks again on the Flashlight. :wink:

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Still have a couple of the UA gloves and one SB glove. Plus the sight is still available. Rangefinder is available for now but had some PM's on it late last night I've not heard back from this morning. Also have one flashlight left

·
Registered
6,754 Posts
My buddy has a rangefinder just like that. It it super nice. I just bought a Nikon or I'd be all over that. Won't last long at that price.

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Surefires and the rangefinder are sold now too. Still have a great price on the QAD and a few pair of gloves

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Bump on a couple pair of gloves and the QAD rest.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.