Archery Talk Forum banner

Some rage pic from 09

853 Views 4 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  tazzer
First this is my buddys doe, 12 yds quatering away, 3 blade, no its not fake or photoshoped at all.

My brothers doe, 5 yards 3 blade
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
252 Posts
LAst night

I smoked a yearling last night with a rage 2 blade. I made a BAD shot. The head worked flawlessly. It actually saved me hours of tracking. The entry hole was huge! I hit the deer mid back. It went 25 yards! after which it bled out internally. I am sold. This was my first go round with mech's. All I can say is WOW!

· Registered
265 Posts
well

with all the problems iv seen on here with the rage heads I was going to stop using them but Iv shot 3 deer now and two only went 12 to 20 yards the last one was on high alert and did make to 150 yard before going down
and with some other folks post and yours Im thinking with some folks may have just had bad luck which i have had before with fix blades
i do make sure the heads i use has the screws not pins sets
so far the rages have held up with only one having a benet blade and it hit the far shoulder 2 complet pass and one that was angling that hit the shoulder :tongue:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.