Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:sad: got my bow back from the shop the other day. had to get a new cam on it(dont ask why). went out to sight it in and tune it today and came into a problem. i have a whisker bisciut qs deluxe and a copper john sight. my rest is all the way down and my sight pins are at the top of my sight housing.i had to set my nock so high that it looks like my arrow is shooting into the ground. i dont know whats wrong wtih it. it shoots good but the nock and the rest shouldnt be the way they are. my setup is below.

·
washed up wannabe
12,235 Posts
Lets start from the beginning. Forget about the sight for now.

Move your rest up and nock down so that the arrow, when nocked on the string is 90deg to the string...with the arrow at the same level as the berger hole in your riser (the hole the rest mounts to). Set your center shot by eye.

Now, draw the bow to anchor with your eyes closed. Open them. Move your peep to that position and try again. Now you have your rest set and your peep set to get started.

Now shoot the bow and sight in. Your Copper John housing can be moved by removing the allen screws on the side and moving it up into another set of holes. Don't be afraid to take it apart.

Hope this helps.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts