Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was at school today and a police officer and a DNR officer came into my Bioligy room and pulled a kid outside...

Here is the rest of the story:

Well I went to school one morning after the youth season her in Ohio and there is this kid in my bioligy class. He came up to me and asked if i got a turkey and i am like no, its hard with a bow!
And he comes back at me and says "your a puss". And i was like why, he was like duh why do you go with a bow when you can just go with aa rifle and shoot like 4. :eek:
I was like cause thats illegal, and he just sat down and said whatever!
So then todaY we were sitting and 1 police officer and 1 DNR officer came into the classroom with the principal and grabbed him and took him away.

The way I see it is that it probaly wasn't all his fault.
His dad probaly just did the same thing and the sun followed in his foot steps.
You would like to know what happened to the 'responsible' paerents these days.:pukey:
No offense to you guys, just putting it towards that guys dad.:)

·
Registered
17,328 Posts
LMAO! I would have loved to see the look in his face when the cop and the warden showed up at school ?!? :eek:

Obviously you can put some of the blame on the parents.... but all kidding aside, a high school kid should certainly know right from wrong..... it's not like you guys are 5 years old ?!?

·
Registered
891 Posts
LMAO! I would have loved to see the look in his face when the cop and the warden showed up at school ?!? :eek:

Obviously you can put some of the blame on the parents.... but all kidding aside, a high school kid should certainly know right from wrong..... it's not like you guys are 5 years old ?!?
Of course Cornfed, didn't you hear?? Highschooler's know it all!!

·
Registered
9,265 Posts
Oh, man. I am not looking forward to that stage in my kids' lives. :fear:

:izza:

Of course Cornfed, didn't you hear?? Highschooler's know it all!!

·
Registered
17,328 Posts

·
Banned
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

I agree with you..:)
Atleast I know right from wrong.
His face turned all red and he just started mumbling when he waslked out lol

·
Registered
243 Posts
I was at school today and a police officer and a DNR officer came into my Bioligy room and pulled a kid outside...

Here is the rest of the story:

Well I went to school one morning after the youth season her in Ohio and there is this kid in my bioligy class. He came up to me and asked if i got a turkey and i am like no, its hard with a bow!
And he comes back at me and says "your a puss". And i was like why, he was like duh why do you go with a bow when you can just go with aa rifle and shoot like 4. :eek:
I was like cause thats illegal, and he just sat down and said whatever!
So then todaY we were sitting and 1 police officer and 1 DNR officer came into the classroom with the principal and grabbed him and took him away.

The way I see it is that it probaly wasn't all his fault.
His dad probaly just did the same thing and the sun followed in his foot steps.
You would like to know what happened to the 'responsible' paerents these days.:pukey:
No offense to you guys, just putting it towards that guys dad.:)
So your saying its the dads fault and the dad needs to be punished? How would the kid learn a lesson from his dad being punished?????

Thats the problem these days, people always want to point the blame in a different direction. Some guy goes out and robs a bank and kills four people and the law says, oh he probably didn't have a father figure. Its not his fault he can't help it. The guy who chose to shoot a turkey with the rifle made that decision oh his own, unless his father was holding the gun for him. No offense to you, but i don't know why you would blame the dad or his parenting. The kid isn't 2 he knows the law.

Either way im glad he got in trouble.

·
Registered
17,328 Posts
So your saying its the dads fault and the dad needs to be punished? How would the kid learn a lesson from his dad being punished?????

Thats the problem these days, people always want to point the blame in a different direction. Some guy goes out and robs a bank and kills four people and the law says, oh he probably didn't have a father figure. Its not his fault he can't help it. The guy who chose to shoot a turkey with the rifle made that decision oh his own, unless his father was holding the gun for him. No offense to you, but i don't know why you would blame the dad or his parenting. The kid isn't 2 he knows the law.

You're correct..... it seems that everyone is always trying to pass the blame onto someone else. The kid screwed up..... and he got caught! Now HE should pay for his crimes..... not his parents!

Can't blame the parents.... I know children of judges and a cops that get in far more trouble than other kids in these parts. :(

·
Registered
9,265 Posts
I agree and disagree. If the parents knew of their son's activities and did nothing to correct it than they are just as guilty.

:izza:

You're correct..... it seems that everyone is always trying to pass the blame onto someone else. The kid screwed up..... and he got caught! Now HE should pay for his crimes..... not his parents!

Can't blame the parents.... I know children of judges and a cops that get in far more trouble than other kids in these parts. :(

·
Registered
9,843 Posts

He was saying that the kid probably learned to hunt illegally from his father as he was growing up. He could have worded it in a better way, but the meaning is still there. How many threads have we seen where a traspasser or poacher is hunting with their kids along?

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
as they were taking him from class you should have asked who the puss is now.

·
Registered
28,624 Posts
Lesson learned at school.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts