Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please let me know your opinion of Sonic broadheads. My bow is Mathews LX 28", 60#.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Sonic's

I just switched to them in the middle of last season. They are made 45 minutes from my home. I really like how they fly. Absolutly no difference from my field points. I am shooting a Matthews Outback at 68LBS.

I spoke to one of the field testers and he convinced me to change. Unfortunitly, I did not get a shot at a deer the rest of the season. I am looking forward to seeing what they do in real life. My season starts in 24 days :smile:

·
Registered
23 Posts
very well made fly great but very small dependeing on which grain you plan to use but there counter part libertys are larger and work great to muzzys also have bone shattering effect i love em

---------------------------------------
hoyt USA
tru ball
muzzy broad heads ( bad to da bone)
JCA

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
Liberty and Sonics....

Both these heads surprised me in a good way...really,really sharp,strong :D (sonic was more accurate to fieldpoints but I sold them)
...I'm overly impressed with the 1 & 3 /16ths cutting diameter on my Liberty's ( they group great !! but not exact to fieldpoints) ....
I'm shooting the 125 gr.Liberty with my heavier arrow set-up....can't wait to shoot them at game....24 days and counting too! (Conn.)
Mil6161

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.