Was that one of the freebies?

·
Registered
3,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
shtr said:
Congratulations.

Was that one of the freebies?
No they are the Sonic pro 100 that ABC sent to me and my team mates over on the Mathews site where we are having a friendly contest. ABC offered to sponsor us . And boy did they we all recieved 3 packs of broadheads,replacment blades.cap,window stickers and a shirt

·
In 'Da Head
24,266 Posts
Congratulations...tell us about the shot and how is the condition of the head after passing through?

·
Registered
3,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The head held up great. The tip of the blades everyone was worrying about look just as good now as they did before the shot. Two of the blades got the cutting edge roughed up a little but no more than any other head i have ever used. I put new blades in and it is ready for deer number two.I have always been a firm beliver in changing blades out after a shot regaurdless of the head being used. Replacment blades a to cheap to take a chance on used blades

·
Registered
8,569 Posts
I may be wrong but i beleive there is a main artery where you hit her. My guess anyway, or a high lung hit? Anyway it looks like the meat is on the table, Enjoy! Crazy Wolf!

·
Registered
3,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
crazy wolf said:
I may be wrong but i beleive there is a main artery where you hit her. My guess anyway, or a high lung hit? Anyway it looks like the meat is on the table, Enjoy! Crazy Wolf!
Lets just say i let the air out of her:wink:

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
Nice doe! Congrats!

·
Registered
754 Posts
Congrats....making me even more excited about the opener!

On another note, I ordered a free one 3+ weeks ago, after about a week i couldn't stand it and went out and bought a pack of the 125 grain Sonics. I had no problem putting them together and the fly great.

Yesterday, I received my free one and I put it together and what do you know....the blades didn't align all that well. I haven't shot it..no need...I love the 125's. Also, I guess due to the smaller size the free one was more difficult to put together.

So, for those of you that were not impressed with the free-one....I can see why, but the ones that I bought are a whole different story.

Congrats on your doe and hope the next picture we get has a picture of you with a big olé grin holding some antler!!!!!

·
Registered
2,707 Posts
Tn10point,
Welcome to Archery Talk! :welcome:

Congradulations on the doe! :thumb:

I just received my free Sonic in the mail, yesterday and put it together with no problems. It'll be riding on my first shot hunting arrow this fall. Our Ohio deer archery season opens this Saturday the 30th. :)

Good hunting, Bowhunter57

·
Registered
2,861 Posts
Wow, nice shooting and great performance!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts