Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sony DSC-P41 digital camera with built in LCD picture viewer, Otter 3000 case in custom 3D camo, camera shelf, pipethru tube for the threading of a 5/16" MasterLock security cable or equivalent for mounting and security purposes, Yeti 1.3 control board with tons of settings options, High Performance Wide Angle motion detection fresnal, internally mounted on/off board control switch, battery clip for 9 volt battery power and dual D battery holder for external D batteries wired to the camera for additional battery life.
This setup should get at least two to three months field life, possibly more and is the fastest to react build I can do, approximately 1 second from detection to trigger on the initial shot. Ideal for trailwatching situations because of its speed but can be used on field edges or mineral/bait sites as well. All setup and use instructions are provided, this is a very simple setup to operate and the camera and menu settings are always easy to access.
I take a great deal of pride in my builds and the work I do and assistance if needed is always available by pm, email or phone.
$195.00 shipped tyd in the US including a pair of Sony/Sandisk 4gb memory cards and card adaptors, paypal or money order accepted. No trade offers please......

Examples of a few pictures taken by my personal P41 camera builds.

·
Registered
3,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
This is a fixed lens camera and the fastest to respond of all of the cameras we homebrewers use, it also performs great in extreme cold weather making it the ideal choice for year around use in the northern climate states.

·
Registered
13,450 Posts
cant beat home brew pix quality that's for sure bump p41 is a work horse

·
Registered
3,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the bump, and you are right, the 41 seems to always get it done no matter what.

·
Registered
3,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
$180.00 bottom line price for a very fast picture taker...by the time I figure in the parts prices and include a pair of memory cards and free shipping it's just not worth the time and effort required to offer it for any less.......:darkbeer:

·
Registered
986 Posts
Trades

·
Registered
25 Posts
here`s a bump for a great guy to deal with and the p41 and yeti board is a good combo.this setup is a great picture taker and for a great price.

·
Registered
3,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks for the bump Mike....:thumbs_up
Not a faster camera around makes the build ideal for trail watching etc. and with all of the available delay setting options the Yeti board has to offer it is a very tough combination to beat. Of course with the added battery option in the case being able to leave it in the field for several months at a time isn't all that bad either.
The price is more than fair because it's near Xmas and also it is the off-season period now. And because of that my building will more than likely go into a "hiatus" period for the next several months except for special requests.

·
Registered
3,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Tis not the season apparently, will relist at a later date for the original asking price.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.