Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
17,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have one of my personal cameras up for sale. It's a Sony P41 IR build with a Snapshot sniper LCD board in a 1040 case with a liquid nails 3d camo job done. I have almost $400 invested in this camera when I built it as I put the best stuff I could into this camera. The IR was done with Whitetailsupply's Premium 4 piece kit, and you can tell the difference in the picture quality. Information on the IR kit can be found here at the bottom of the page (http://www.whitetailsupply.com/IR-Lens.html) I've only had one issue with this camera and it was a small leak had developed from the case seal. I've since then replaced the case seal, but I'll include another seal with the camera just in case.

Comes as shown including a 512MB memory card and (4) Eneloop AA rechargeable batteries (2 for the camera and 2 spare).

I'll settle for $250 shipped OBO (lower 48). I take PayPal or MO. No trades.

Pictures below are from when it was built. I'll take more tonight to show the camera now and what all is included.

And here are actual pictures taken from this camera:

And these were converted to black and white using Picasa. No other touchups or alterations were done.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.