Archery Talk Forum banner

Soon to be awesome looking BowmadnessXL

1956 Views 42 Replies 28 Participants Last post by  bowman1964
My dad just got his BowmadnessXL powder coated.

It has a textured black riser
red limb pockets
and some custom red/black strings from a local guy
and the limbs are painted with a textured metalinc paint that looks really sweet

It is not put together yet, but will put pics of the bow after we assemble it tonight

but here are some un assembled pics

the black really makes the red pop!

Attachments

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

· Registered
6,628 Posts
whats nice is it was $40 to get the powder coating done and less than $100 for strings, paint and powder coating

Man, you can't beat that! Looking forward to the finished project :cool:

· Registered
25,353 Posts
sick man looks like it will be sweet.

· Registered
4,122 Posts
Bow

That looks SWEEEEET.:thumbs_up

· Registered
4,122 Posts
Prices

For those prices, send us that guys information and we will send him a lot of AT business.:teeth:

· Registered
1,612 Posts
WOW! That bad boy turned out sweet as all get out!!!

· Registered
10,386 Posts
that looks bad arse and for the price well all i can say is im jealouse;) did you get the riser done locally or shipped out i would like the info ive been wanting to powder coat my riser black for awhile.again looks great:thumbs_up

· Registered
5,223 Posts
Looks awesome!,....I have to say that the Bowmadness riser is the best looking riser I've seen from PSE yet in the X-Force design...If I didnt just buy a bow, I'd love to give one of those a try...The specs are sweet, and I believe that one of those bows would suit Me very well...Kinda like an X-Force crossed with an A.R. Velocity...Good Job!...I hope that it shoots as well as it looks!..Harperman

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.