Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
I Shoot Stuff
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hunt the upstate south carolina and have not seen a single deer in over a month. Other people i have talked to in the area have said the same thing. don't know if they all fell over dead or what happened. If there are anymore sc hunters on here i would like to know how it has been for you.

·
Registered
335 Posts
deer?

They are near extinction for Williamsburg County. A lot of acorns on the ground and the cameras only have nighttime activity. I did manage to arrow a 118 pound doe last week, but no sightings since then. I'm not giving up just yet.....5 more days of vacation that has to be used, so they better look out!:mg:

Good Luck to all.:wink:

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Just got in from an afternoon in the stand. Spooked a couple of small doe on the way out. Our trailcam pics show almost exclusive night movement on our property. Still getting Pics of the 2 8 pointers we have on the property but havent seen them during shooting hours yet. Been a very discouraging year. Hunting in Lexington County BTW

·
Registered
44 Posts
They have been moving mostly at night. I haven't gotten a daytime trail cam picture in about three weeks. Dec is usually a great month at my place I have had a lot of luck shooting bucks chasing does the day after christmas.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts