Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Friday Night 3-D Money Shoots, every Friday with a shotgun start at 7:30 pm. We are open for warm-up from 5 - 7 before the shoot. Blind draw with a payback!

The only 50 YARD indoor range around.

Off of Tunnel Hill RD NE in Crooksville, Ohio; only 20 minutes South of Zanesville.

PM me for better directions.

Call T&K Guns & Archery for more info at 740-849-2653

We are open for indoor 3-D practice Thur - Sun

·
Registered
139 Posts
This is a great range. Very nice setup with plenty of room. We will be there this friday for the shoot.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, I will have to catch you after the Holidays. I am still on vacation! :) Good Luck tonight!

·
Registered
139 Posts
Was a good shoot friday. Think we 12 or 14 people there. Had a good time meeting everyone. Cant wait till the next one.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Dont know if they ever break it up or not. But the last two we have shot at it was all one class. Everyone shoots and them draws a partner at the end and combine scores.

·
Registered
6,318 Posts
For the Friday night shoots, there is one class. Everyone shoots. Women have targets set to 40yds and men have targets set to 50yds.
Then like crucker stated it is a blind draw for partner at the end of the shoot. Levels the field and gives everyone a chance.

Leagues will be starting Jan. 14th. Ms.Sapphire will be updating a schedule for range practice times, money and all other info.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Went over today,sat. and sun. their hours are 11-5 both days, $14 for 25 3d targets 1 arrow each and unlimited shots at bag targets. anywhere from 20 to 50 yards and closer for kids, was a real nice place, I will be back

·
Registered
139 Posts
We started leagues last night. There is a money shoot tonite. See ya guys there.

·
Registered
6,318 Posts
Dont forget if you wanted to shoot the league but, could not make it last night. You can make the league shoot up on Saturday or Sunday!
Friday night Money shoots are still on. Will be available for open practice between 5-7:30 with a shotgun start at 7:30. Blind draw with pay-out at end of shoot.

·
Registered
139 Posts
there was talk of extending the league shoot another week, due tto the fact that not many knew it was starting. Think there was almost 30 people there for the friday money shoot.

·
Registered
6,318 Posts
Range had a good weekend! Seeing more than 30 adult shooters come through on Sunday alone. Some shooting bags only. Some really working on shooting and correcting small issues... ASA shoot practice and last minute adjustments.

Good luck to everyone that was down. :thumbs_up

1 - 13 of 13 Posts