Archery Talk Forum banner

Southeastern WI Local Shops.

1506 Views 13 Replies 14 Participants Last post by  carbon arrow1
I'm looking to purchase a bow for myself and wife in the next couple months.

Looking for small shop not a big box.

There are a few shops around my area. West Town, Ackerville and Archers Quest.

I am looking for information about the shops and peoples experiences with local shops from SE WI.

Looking for a place to go back to time and time again.

Thanks

Jason
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
427 Posts
Check out this thread. A bit old but was brought back to life a while back. Good archery stores near Madison, WI? There is a list on the 2nd page with some confirmations following.

· Registered
59 Posts
I'll add Buck Rub since it wasn't mentioned so far. I-94 near Pewaukee.

· Registered
4,486 Posts
If TAZ Archery is within distance of you, they are a fantastic shop...but they are in woodstock Illinois.

if you're interested in Elite, PSE, or (I think Bear), definitely go there. Bought my Energy 32 from them and could not be happier. Heading back down there this spring to have them put a new string/cable set on it.

· Registered
8,250 Posts
I've been to Ackerville (Jeep the owner worked at Bitter Creek before the lady that owned it retired). I've been to west town when they were at the old building on Burleigh. been to Arrowsmith's in Lake Geneva, and I've been to Buck Rub. from my experience and from word of mouth. I would go to Ackerville or BK III in wind lake. Whale Tails would be my third spot, just because they are the furthest away from my house. I would add, Jeep at Ackerville is great to work with and is a guy that will help you out and answer question honestly. he never pushes the customer for a sale.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.