·
Registered
4,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
4,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
who is going to Central or Southern Maine shoots? who would like to go?

·
Registered
4,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Anyone go to Alderbrook last weekend? A central Maine shoot.

·
Registered
4,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I went to it we had a blast. There were a lot of people there. As usual i thought they did an excellent job setting up the targets and keeping it interesting and challenging. I hate that damn gator though.
I hope your all gonna go to Skowhegan (somerset) shoot this weekend! Dale what class do you shoot?

·
Registered
49 Posts
I shoot male hunter class. I am working on trying to go this weekend. I need to suck up to the wife she made plans for us on Sunday morning so i am trying to see if she can change them to later in the day. I've always enjoyed the shoot at Somerset. They did a night shoot there last summer. They only had 12 people show up but we still had fun. First time for me doing anything like that. I definitely proved that I am not a poacher. It was pretty neat to see my luminok got bouncing off the trees.

·
Registered
4,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Somerset was a success , alot of shooters turned out ! I hope to see you all at Oldtown archery shoot May 17th

·
Registered
49 Posts
I wish i could have gone to Somerset. A friend went with his little cousin and they had a good time. I have never been to an Old Town shoot for personal reasons, but due to the decline of shoots happening this year i am going to go. Hopefully it will be a good one.

·
Registered
4,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Old Town Archery shoot May 17th . looking forward to seeing you all there!

·
Registered
4,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It was rain for old town 3D shoot! still had some turn out , and it was a good shoot!

·
Registered
4,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Anyone going to Lakeside archery shoot in Yarmouth, Maine?

·
Registered
4,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Lakeside archery in south Yarmouth, Maine is a very nice shoot, professional set up ! I was very impressed !

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.