Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
C:\My Documents\My Pictur
23,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well traveling at 5am to another house I own.I have seen some nice bucks.

Now 3 days ago a doe came on the run and jumped a electric fense.Not long behind her was a 10 pointer on her trail .Trailing the doe with his nose to the ground,never lifting his head.To notice any one. Now when he got to the 3 stran electric fense he just stepped through ,and his head and nose went back to the ground.He had no velvet.Seems a little early for a buck to follow a doe here for mateing in mine.
Later

·
23,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Seth the XSlayr said:
Thanks for the info Unk!
Hello Seth. Another nice buck trailing after a doe.Also saw the geese here v-ing up in big v's.Looks like we might colder weather comeing earlier this year.

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
sounds

sounds like rut might come earlier this year, providing that it doesn't get too hot any time soon.

·
23,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Hello
Saw a doe with her young-un.

Also saw a nice 8 point hit on rt 32 just a few miles from my house.
This is odd to see a buck hit by a auto around here,See a lot of does hit.But its a rare ocassion for me to see a buck killed on the high way.

Change my time of travel to 6;50 .Because of fog.Haven't seen a deer .Before I would see deer standing in home owners front yards.

Later

·
23,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

Tufelhundin said:
Cant wait....heading out this weekend to Hocking to check my camera:wink:

Good luck.Bring us a picture back.

Later

·
In 'Da Head
24,266 Posts
Unk that's interesting and these observations may make me change my Rut Vacation to a week earlier. Keep us up to date.:darkbeer:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts