Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How's it going folks;

I was wondering if anyone had a custom bow made by Sovereign bows by John Fazio? They look quiet handsome from the web photos similar in shape to a Black widow bow, but without the higer price tag.

The bowyer claims that the bows are balanced,smooth,accurate and have no stack or pinch and boost speed of 215 fps-amo. They say they have a good warranty too,but I was thingking maybe this could be just a sales pitch.

I'm considering a bow from their Ballistik series; should anyone have any information and suggestions I'd realy appreciate the thought.

·
Registered
814 Posts
Do yourself a faver and look no further than www.riversedgerecurves.com.
It's the same bow with great service.
Sovereign archery makes a great bow but his service SUCKS big time.......................:mad:

I believe rivers edge makes the best wood recurve.. I only have two

·
Registered
442 Posts
ballistik

fazio is the man! ive had nothing but awesome communication and service from him and his bows ARE everything he says they are.....go with a ballistik...you wont be disappointed!

·
Registered
509 Posts
I don't own a Fazio bow but I would goto Tradgang and Stickbow and do a search on John & his bows. From what I have read his customer service is somewhat lacking. Do a little research, it won't take long and you may save yourself a headache. I can't believe that there is a huge conspiracy against John and there a quite a few bad reports, so......:rolleyes:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts