Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Shootin and Cussin
24,127 Posts
who you kidding, what about all the archery spammers? "give mathews wake a fair shake", lmao, hello?
And just why is that "spam"?

OHHHHH. I understand now. You don't know the difference....

·
Registered
250 Posts
who you kidding, what about all the archery spammers? "give mathews wake a fair shake", lmao, hello?
Not understanding your argument here...

·
Retired GI "still serv'n"
13,960 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
He might be the king of trolling, but how does him saying he wants to try the monster wake because of the longer ata over any other Mathews equate to spam compared to any other person on this forum that wants to try a bow?

·
The pointy end...
2,370 Posts
And just why is that "spam"?

OHHHHH. I understand now. You don't know the difference....
Well, there have been about 19 Mathews threads in the last five days, so... at some point even archery related topics become spam.

As for the actual spam accounts, I've said this over and over again and many good boards have this, introduce a 100 post + 1 month membership minimum before anyone can open a new thread.
This usually goes hand in hand with each member being approved by the mods, but I understand that this is almost impossible in a forum as big as Archery Talk.

·
13,960 Posts
He might be the king of trolling, but how does him saying he wants to try the monster wake because of the longer ata over any other Mathews equate to spam compared to any other person on this forum that wants to try a bow?
I wasnt referring to anything of a "Mathews" post by this guy......
But, I see he is now banned which meant someone else didnt like his post either.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Then back to the original user I was replying too.....
How is the thread he mentioned spam...
That was my case.....
we are talking about 2 different things lol
Im talking about why is his Mathews thread considered spam but none others are.... youre talking about his other posts being spam

·
Registered
250 Posts
I think we were talking about 2 different people as well lol
I was talking about the the thread, " giving Mathews wake a fair shake ",
and I think you were talking about "Foam none" the user, no wonder I wsaa getting confused

·
13,960 Posts
I think we were talking about 2 different people as well lol
I was talking about the the thread, " giving Mathews wake a fair shake ",
and I think you were talking about "Foam none" the user, no wonder I wsaa getting confused
hahaha OK, now we are tracking like a TOW missile haha.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts