Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2 - Specialty Archery Super D scopes for sale. Both are black housings and are in excellent shape. They both come with 4x tuff glass lens and up pins. One has a .020 green up pin and the other has a .030 blue pin. Asking $80 each. I also have two 6x tuff glass lens for sale I can add them to the scopes and we can talk about a price or I can sell them individually for $40 each.

2 - Specialty Archery 1 5/8" Super Scopes. Both are black housings and are in excellent shape as well. One of them I painted the round ring that holds the lens in white just so I could see it better. One has a 4x tuff glass lens and the other has a 6x tuff glass lens. $80 Each.

4 - 1/8" Super ball hooded pro peeps for sale that are in excellent condition. I have three black ones and one blue. Two of them have 2 holes on the bottom of the peep and two of them have one hole. Will sell all four for $50 or $15 a piece.

I also have a 1/4" super ball pro hunting peep with two apertures. $20

All prices TYD.

PayPal or Money Order

Attachments

·
Registered
329 Posts
If you can put the threaded attatching rod on the "clear" super D scope with 4x lens, ill give you $90 for it and one of the 6x lenses

Txt chad at 3202927893

·
Registered
329 Posts
I will take the 4x super d with the green pin and a 6x lens for 90. I will pm u when funds reach my paypal . Thanks

·
Registered
2,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
One of the super ds and one of the super d 6x scopes has been sold.

Open to any offers on remaining scopes and peeps!

Thank you,
Glen

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.