Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, here's the deal. Just so somebody doesn't make slanderous remarks about my education or reading ability since I am a college grad. with a high I.
Q. I am sick and tired of being sick and tired. No, really ,just kidding, but I cant't read alot of the posts before they go off then have to reup to reread etc. You know what I am talking about! Get the post description to stay up longer!

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
i know what you are talking about

But most are going WHAT is he talking about.
so when you put your arrow on the post you can read part of it,then it goes away.
i.m happy the way it is (but thats just me).my opinion is like somthing else everyone has.

·
Registered
8,685 Posts
OK, here's the deal. Just so somebody doesn't make slanderous remarks about my education or reading ability since I am a college grad. with a high I.
Q. I am sick and tired of being sick and tired. No, really ,just kidding, but I cant't read alot of the posts before they go off then have to reup to reread etc. You know what I am talking about! Get the post description to stay up longer!

you know you can click on them and they open and you can read as slow as ya want. oh never mind :):):darkbeer:TTT maybe a mod will see it and either lengthen the preview or sympathize or whatever it is mods do.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Yes! I also get irratated with the short glimps also:mad:!!

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
it is a little too quck, i agree.

·
Team #12 - 2009 Winners!!
10,149 Posts
it is quick, so I just click on it and read it!

·
Registered
9,994 Posts
I find is your float your mouse on and off of the post as you read it, it stays up longer.

·
Registered
10,886 Posts
Firefox and CoolIris

If you use firefox, you can install coolris and read every thread without opening it:wink:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts