Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have located a Spigarelli Spigatuning arrow rest that is brand new. It comes in the box and has the instructions. I haven't purchased it yet because I know very little about it and there aren't any reviews I can find. I saw Scott Bills has a video about it on youtube but he is just showcasing it and hasn't shot it or reviewed it.

Does anyone have any experience with this drop away for barebow? Do they work as intended or would I be better off with a Zniper or Bidrop?

This is the older model with the big bolts, see picture. Not the new Spigarelli MAP drop away rest.

Toy Machine Electric blue Font Recreation

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
I have two, they're pretty neat! I recommend them 100%. I can never get a Zniper to work after the first time I used it, go for the Spigarelli.
Thanks, I'm still not 100% sold on it after finding out that Spigarelli is coming out with a new version. I will probably wait and see what the new rest looks like and then pick between the two.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I have a MAP that I really liked, love the concept. It had some QC issues that I was able to take care of (stuck set screw, loose set screw, etc). I had an issue where the arrow was sitting correctly when nocked but at full draw the magnet was too powerful and pushed the arrow up so it was sitting in a little valley between the wire and the top of the button. Easy to adjust so that won't happen but something to watch out for. Again, I love the concept but my opinion is there are too many screws that could loosen, along with the QC issues I mentioned, so I switched to a Zniper. I suggest waiting for the new version or get a Bi-Drop, which I plan on picking up.

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
I feel like I’m always having to fix or re-adjust my MAP, although my best scores outdoors are better with it than a ZT or Zniper (which always drops early in the wind for me). Indoors, the Zniper is much nicer to shoot with.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts