Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
4,814 Posts
:confused:Somehow U have my attention and I'd like to take a crack at an answer:confused, but I don't understand the question.:confused:

·
Classifieds Administrator
39,368 Posts
+3

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
I think he may be saying that arrows that shoot similar have spine but arrows that are different also have different spine but some are the same or at least they are different.
So if you are the same while also being different do you still have a spine.

Does that clear it up....

J/K man clarify your trail of thought please...

·
Classifieds Administrator
39,368 Posts
I think he may be saying that arrows that shoot similar have spine but arrows that are different also have different spine but some are the same or at least they are different.

Your clarification is like a bad Abbott and Costello routine! :grin:

·
Team #12 - 2009 Winners!!
10,149 Posts
I dont know what you guys are talking about, I understand what he is talking about! ok not really, it is as clear as mud.

·
Registered
5,466 Posts
Ummm.... Can I buy a vowel?

·
aka "5 Spot"
9,756 Posts
I know, I know.

Maybe he saw those arrows for sale in the Classifieds that were set up backwards - vanes on the tip end and insert on the vane end.

So he must be asking if the location of the printed data on an arrow means anything? :confused:

·
Registered
13,494 Posts

oh , now i understand....the answer is yes it is sometimes, but not always...:cocktail:

·
Registered
703 Posts
Let's break this down "Spine is where it is at on and arrow why" ?.....yes spine is where it is at. This can never change and should be counted as an immutable law........." so you tell us"........I just did......."Spine and arrows most important thing". .....thank you for your opion.

·
Team #12 - 2009 Winners!!
10,149 Posts
at least he started out on AT with some good questions or responses! or was this a statement? it is still confusing

1 - 20 of 41 Posts