Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have some old easton gg 2315 340's @ 11.7 gpi 42gr. inserts w super nocks 13gr. , fletched w 3 5'' feathers 100gr. head, total arrow weight is ruffly 520gr. rigged up for turkey hunting with the bullhead. At first I thought they may be real close to under spined cut @ 30''. But im thinking the extra weight of the shaft is making the arrow behave stiffer. As regular broadheads group left 5''. The bow is tuned with 7595's groups bs and fp, bh and fp. good tear. So am I correct in my assumption? Unless im missing somthing its the only logical, obvious explanation I can think of. Am prolly gonna buy sum gold tips 7595's and cut them at 30'' as im not looking to spend alot on the victory's that are designed for the bullhead specifically. Victory gets enuff of my money (shoot vaps with my mamba). I use my old Parker Buckhunter xp for turkey's. Its @ 70#'s 28''dl. I am concerned that the gt's will b under tho. So if some1 has the time and wants to help me out (ot2) I would be very thankful.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
even if u dont hav software n e thoughts? whats the dill pickle?

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Is n e body out there?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts