Archery Talk Forum banner

Split Moutain Pictures

1563 25
Here are a few pictures of our shoot this past weekend. Just want everyone who participated how much Split Mountain Archers appreciates your support.

Thank You

Attachments

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

· Registered
2,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
More

Attachments

· Registered
2,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This was a great tournament with excellent attendance. 136 money shooters in the competition and over 500 fun shooters filled up the rest of the stakes on each line. The last line on Saturday night was running about 2 hours late and finished up at 12:04 am Sunday morning.

This little guy had the answer:D

Attachments

· Registered
2,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Some of the participants.

Attachments

· Registered
3,337 Posts
Good pics guys! Thanks for posting. The funny thing is... I think I just camped out down there in that same spot all day :ROFLMAO:

I definitely felt like that kid on Sunday. Ben's still dragging. ;) Hopefully you guys have caught up on your sleep.

Oh yeah... and tell Kris that I REALLY DO own another shirt. :lol:

· Registered
2,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Good pics guys! Thanks for posting. The funny thing is... I think I just camped out down there in that same spot all day :ROFLMAO:

I definitely felt like that kid on Sunday. Ben's still dragging. ;) Hopefully you guys have caught up on your sleep.

Will do. I am not quite there yet. With everything over the weekend and then back on swings Sunday night, I am still not sure whether I am coming or going.

· Registered
2,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Some of the shots

Pictures of some of the shots

Attachments

· Registered
2,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
More targets

Attachments

· Registered
2,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
All the target pictures are taken from the stake. Except for the antelope which had to be shot kneeling and through a blind.

Attachments

· Registered
2,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
A few More

Attachments

· Registered
2,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
A few more.

Attachments

· Registered
2,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well we did it. You have shot the course from every stake:thumb:

· Registered
2,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
:bump:

· Registered
721 Posts
ttt :wink:

· Registered
721 Posts

haha... yeah I think I've seen you in one other.

I have to say that the hog in the cave looks like a way easy shot from the photos, I'd have loved to had that view in my scope.

· Registered
3,319 Posts
Sorry I missed it. This is the first year in 4 that I haven't at least stopped by to have a fun round. Thanks for keeping the sport alive over there in the Uintah Basin (we like to call it never-never land).

Maybe next year. Bridgerland Classic Indoor is this weekend in Logan.. Hope to see some of you at that one.

· Registered
1,836 Posts
That pig was a tough shot. All you could see was black even with no scope.
Thanks again for putting on the shoot. I enjoyed every minute of it. :thumbs_up

· Registered
2,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
ttt

· Smilin' Bob
25,079 Posts
Thanks again to Split Mountain and Basin Bowhunters!:thumbs_up

Didn't have enough time to BS as much as I'd like, but had a good time nonetheless. As long as I'm shootin' just consider me in for the next year.:cool:

· Registered
721 Posts
Thanks again to Split Mountain and Basin Bowhunters!:thumbs_up

Didn't have enough time to BS as much as I'd like, but had a good time nonetheless. As long as I'm shootin' just consider me in for the next year.:cool:
By the time I finally had time to shoot and BS.... well it was Sunday night and time for bed. :wink:
It was good to see you Bob, maybe we can have more BS time during the Big Sky over in your neck of the woods.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.