Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally, I have been watching for months hoping that the Sportchief archery Jackets would go on sale, and they did. Ordered today! My best friend let me try his once to practice and it was great..anyways anybody looking for a good jacket I recommend Sportchief archery specific jacket.

·
Registered
557 Posts
I bought mine last year in OCTOBER!!!! Yea I paid top dollar for it...but anyways the only problem I had with mine is that it does not breath very well, kinda like a rain coat, when you sweat at all it stays in the jacket. So when you are done hunting and take your jacket off the think is soaking wet on the inside. Asked a few questions on here about it and people tole me to wear "Wicking" shirts and pants under neath my camo...Not to osure about that one, I never had this problem with any other came that I have worn before, other that that I love the way the stuff fits and how convientely p;aced all of the pockets are, I have the jacket and Pants. Stuff wasn't cheap!

·
Registered
5,442 Posts
I have the uninsulated archres jacket. I have had it for several years.. I is great for cold weather, but it isn't for early season. As the previous poster stated, it doesn't breath.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts