Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's bowtechs shortest axle to axle/lightest bow? I now shoot a Diamond Rock that's on the verge of vintage and I'm thinking of an upgrade but unsure of all the models they offer. I'm from BFE so the local bow shop isn't an option to go check out. My bows are used, crawl on, drag through the mud, etc. I want something that's going to hold up, my shots are all 60 yards and under, speed isn't a huge concern of mine. If someone knows of another bow that would better suit my needs I'm all ears. Thanks!

·
Registered
3,826 Posts
I would find a Destroyer 340 and buy Barnsdale limbs for it, then you have a tough accurate tank. If you don’t want to modify anything and just want a fast, accurate beater bow that’s not very heavy the Invasion is still a favorite. If the weight thing is no biggie the Realm is going to be an awesome, short and stable bow.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I’ve actually looked at the RPM 360 a few times but I’ve never checked out the Destroyer 340. I would say weight is the biggest concern for me, the way I hunt I just start walking and it’s nothing for me to have my bow in hand for 8+ hours. I’ve got a 28” draw length with about a 70# draw is what I’ve been shooting.

·
Registered
880 Posts
Carbon Icon. The bow doesn't have yokes to get tangled and snagged. Since you're crawling around I'd think that's a concern. The bow it light and shoot a well. I have an Icon and Prodigy. If I'm elk hunting dense areas, I take the Icon.

·
Registered
390 Posts
The realm is short, accurate, 340 fps rated, and at 4.3 pounds is about the same weight as all bow except carbons.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts