Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know what else they have but their website is showing that for 2018 the Hogg Father and Tommy Hogg has the double pointer finally. I don't know why they needed to wait another year to put it on the dial.

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
if you have the double pin sight your bottom pin is fixed to your top pin. so on the dial you have two points that are fixed. when you dial for you top pin you will know what your bottom pin is set at based on the bottom reference mark on your double pointer.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uur9z4G4Mgg

·
Registered
892 Posts
I see they are going to have the wiseguy release with the boa system. Migh be a cam hanes edition as he posted it.

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
I called and ordered 2 double pin pointers for my hogg father's today and they said they would ship out next week.

·
NAASP
6,942 Posts
I have a Tommy Hogg with one pin-----I still don't get why you would need or want to know what range your second pin was looking at on a two pin model? Why not just dial a single pin to where you want it or shoot a fixed three pin?

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Yes $10
If you are hunting and don't have time to change the dial or get busted and can't move. That's why the second pin.

·
Registered
4,416 Posts
I have a Tommy Hogg with one pin-----I still don't get why you would need or want to know what range your second pin was looking at on a two pin model? Why not just dial a single pin to where you want it or shoot a fixed three pin?

If you don't hunt I can't see it being any help, but if you hunt it's a great feature. Several times I've been at full draw when the moose/elk/deer walks.

·
Registered
2,490 Posts
If you don't hunt I can't see it being any help, but if you hunt it's a great feature. Several times I've been at full draw when the moose/elk/deer walks.
I agree. Most of the times I have time to adjust but there has been times when a buck is chasing doe around me like crazy and the last thing I want to do is adjust sight when he stops for that split second.

·
Registered
221 Posts
If I want to get a 2018 fast Eddie xl, can you get them direct?? they include a sight adjustment zero stopper with the new versions

·
Registered
892 Posts
If I want to get a 2018 fast Eddie xl, can you get them direct?? they include a sight adjustment zero stopper with the new versions
I contacted s&s archery about a custom fast eddie xl. He said any orders for those from now on will be the 2018 model

1 - 20 of 21 Posts