Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
696 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
THE EXTENSION BAR IS 9"LONG WITH A SET SCREW AND A HOGG KNOB ALSO. ALSO HAVE THE PIN HOUSING AS WELL. IT'S A SMALL GUARD (NO WRAP). HAS 3 0.29 PINS IN IT NOW. I HAVE ONE MORE TURRET (4 TURRETS ALTOGATHER) ADN TWO MORE 0.29 PINS (5 PINS AL TOGATHER). I RANG OFF BOTH THE SECOND AXIS ADJUSTMENT SCREWS IN THIS SIGHT TRYING TO BREAK EM LOOSE. I DRILLED ONE OUT AND HAD IT RETAPPED AND THE DANG TAPP SNAPPED OFF IN THE HOLE. ? FIGURED IT WAS USELESS. SPOT HOGG MAY EVEN REPLACE IT I HAVENT TRIED. I DONT KNOW MUCH ABOUT THE INTERNAL MECHANICS OF THESE SIGHTS BUT HE THIRD AXIS BLOCK COULD BE USED ON THIS SIGHT BUT I DONT KNOW IF SEPERATES FROM THE SECOND ONE OR NOT?? THE BAR AND EVERYTHING IS IN GREAT SHAPE. RATHER HAVE OFFER'S ON THIS THAN ANYTHING SO ILL START THE PRICE OUT AT 100.00 :wink: AND TAKE THE BEST OFFER OR TRADE ON IT.

DONT BE AFFRAID TO MAKE ME AN OFFER ON THIS. I CAN ALSO TEXT OR EMAIL PICS IF YOU DESIRE. JUST LET ME KNOW EITHER WAY.

·
Banned
696 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
going to check it out..... come on fellows, shoot me some more trade offer's on an old sight for something. really bout all i need.

·
Banned
696 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
40.00TYD. open to trades as stated above, will give some boot towards an older single cam bow as well.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.