Archery Talk Forum banner

Spot Hogg Hogg Knob in my way

1056 Views 8 Replies 6 Participants Last post by  BowKil
Anyone know right off the top of their head what size the screw to replace a Hogg Knob is??? I've gotta Spot Hogg Hogg-It and when I bought it on here it only had the Hogg Knob on it and I didnt think anything about it, well now I'm getting ready to set my Z28 up for turkey hunting and I need to put my quiver bracket on the sight but it wont fit because of the dang Hogg Knob...So I need a bolt to replace the Hogg Knob so I can get my quiver on the bow "Vortxx quiver"...Anyone know the bolt size or have a bolt laying around they dont need??? I'd be more than happy to throw a couple bucks your way.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Tooth, Fang, Claw
6,284 Posts
I have one laying around I'm pretty sure. (I'm at work right now until 7a though). I'll give you a bump tomorrow. Pm me your address and whatnot and I'll mail it out to you.

· Registered
1,612 Posts
Anyone know right off the top of their head what size the screw to replace a Hogg Knob is??? I've gotta Spot Hogg Hogg-It and when I bought it on here it only had the Hogg Knob on it and I didnt think anything about it, well now I'm getting ready to set my Z28 up for turkey hunting and I need to put my quiver bracket on the sight but it wont fit because of the dang Hogg Knob...So I need a bolt to replace the Hogg Knob so I can get my quiver on the bow "Vortxx quiver"...Anyone know the bolt size or have a bolt laying around they dont need??? I'd be more than happy to throw a couple bucks your way.
I had the same problem! I just called Spot Hogg and they mailed the allen screw out to me free of charge...

· Registered
2,217 Posts
see if spot-hogg will mail you one, if not PM me i have one.

· Registered
7,793 Posts
Had the same problem with my Sword. Knob was in the way of my quiver. Went down to Sears hardware and got a black allen head screw to replace the knob. It is a 5/16" fine thread (which I believe is 24 pitch). Works great...:darkbeer:

· Fat Jesus
29,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'll call Spot Hogg tomorrow and see if they will hook me up with one...I use to have a few of them laying around but I cant find them anywhere now cause I've been looking for 3 days. If I cant get one from Spot Hogg I'll PM one of you guys.

· Tooth, Fang, Claw
6,284 Posts
I have one for you right here in front of me. Let me know if you want it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.