Archery Talk Forum banner

Spot-Hogg Pics

1356 Views 16 Replies 15 Participants Last post by  bbentley392t
Thinking about a Spot-Hogg Hogg-it or Hogg-it Hunter. I only bowhunt. NO 3d. Anyone got pics of one of these mounted on their bow? Any would be greatly appreciated.
ms
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
169 Posts
Spot Hog Hunter

You could just do what I did when I wanted to see them rigged up in pictures

Do a search for them, and you'll find tons of pictures of them setup on bows.

:rolleyes:

· Registered
17,332 Posts
I don't have pix of one on a Dren but I have pix of my Hunter Hogg-It on my Z7 and DXT. They are awesome sights and you will be proud to own one!!!

· Banned
4,646 Posts
It isn't the same sight as the OP listed, but I have the Spot-Hogg 7dp with wrap on my Destroyer. I use for both huntng & 3D. $250 when I bought it - very good... tough..brite sight.

However...I just aquired a Katera XL, and bought a Tru-Glo 7pin with wrap sight for it...$80, and to be quite honest, it looks like it will do the job just as well, and is plenty tough and brite - AND you don't need an Allen wrench to adjust it. It has a light on it which can be easily removed, since it's illegal in Oregon, but the pins are plenty brite without the light. The little arm for the Locking nut looks like it could easily unthread itself, but after I get it adjusted, I'll blue lock-tite it.

The sight window on the Spot-Hog is 2+3/8" whereas the Tru-Glo is 2" and is plenty big for my needs.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.