Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has anybody tried a Hogg Father for target shooting??

They look like they would be kind of heavy.

How's the adjustment?

·
Independent Joe
5,224 Posts
has anybody tried a Hogg Father for target shooting??

They look like they would be kind of heavy.

How's the adjustment?
Not much heavier that any of the others. I really like mine. Easiest axis adjustments of any mover sight. You can go from 3 to 100 yards very quick. And the fine adjusts are right on.

·
Registered
639 Posts
I think for the price they are worth it. It is very comparable to most others out there. I like mine. If you get the single up pin you are set. Then if you want to add a lens just get a lense and shade. The adjustments are flawless and very easy. I have own ALOT of hunting sights but only two target sights but for sure spot hogg makes the best sights. Hands down. Are there alot of great sights out there? Yes, but not like Spot hoggs.

·
Registered
34,166 Posts
are they worth it?
Are they worth it :doh: you sure do ask some crazy questions.....

Of course they are worth it....do you really think that Spot Hogg is going to make the best pin sights on the market and then make a POS FS sight? :zip:

·
Registered
8,652 Posts
Hogg Father

I checked them over pretty close and was not impressed. I am a fan of Spott Hogg products but this one has too much slop in the adjustments and is in the same price segment as CBE and Shibuya FS sights and is no where close to the same quality. As always, I call em like I see em.
Jbird

·
Registered
557 Posts
I like my Hogg Father and Spot Hogg is an outstanding company. I shoot with them often and they are first class people as well!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts