Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
It seems that Spot Hogg still has issues in production, again it will probably take forever before sights are actually available. It seems that especially FE XL hard to get.

Maybe they just should outsource part of the manufacturing to China like many others to ramp up production, it is not that complicated product....

·
Lift, Run, Shoot
13,520 Posts
Okay, what is "ttt"? I see it on a lot of threads.
TTT is "To The Top" - just indicated someone is posting to push the thread back up onto the first page. Used extensively in the classifieds where you don't want your thread to sell something leaking back to page 9 (or whatever) where nobody will see it so you periodically post TTT to push it up.

·
Registered
892 Posts
Where? Don't see the new 2018's advertised anywhere (Lancaster, S&S etc.).
You can order through s&s. I ordered one a few days ago. Think it says about 2 week wait time.

·
Registered
17,757 Posts
It seems that Spot Hogg still has issues in production, again it will probably take forever before sights are actually available. It seems that especially FE XL hard to get.

Maybe they just should outsource part of the manufacturing to China like many others to ramp up production, it is not that complicated product....
Not really production issues per say...more like supply issues. They have purchased another CNC machine so they can put out more parts. I'd rather they keep production in the US...

·
Registered
892 Posts
Emailed S AND S, The guy running the show there said if you order in two weeks or so the new 2018 would be shipped to your door. I also emailed spot hogg and it is cheaper to deal with retailers and not direct.
I was told that if you order now that you will receive the 18 model. I ordered one last weekend. I guess we’ll see in a few weeks.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts