Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17,231 Posts
I never had a problem getting a reply back from them but I know some of them went to the Redding shoot, you probably would be better off calling them and talking to Shelby. Not sure of the price though!

·
Registered
8,159 Posts
I must say the trigger is amazingly crisp and the wrist strap length adjustment is very nice as well. It also not only flips back out of your way for climbing up your tree or glassing while on stand but it has a magnetic strap that then velcros. (The velcro strap is the only downfall in my opinion) I like buckle straps and sell more buckle straps than anything else. The release retails for $89.

·
Registered
17,231 Posts
I must say the trigger is amazingly crisp and the wrist strap length adjustment is very nice as well. It also not only flips back out of your way for climbing up your tree or glassing while on stand but it has a magnetic strap that then velcros. (The velcro strap is the only downfall in my opinion) I like buckle straps and sell more buckle straps than anything else. The release retails for $89.

I have a buckle strap on order and was told a couple of more weeks to they are ready to ship.

·
Registered
2,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys I like the velcro a little better then the buckle apples to oranges I guess

1 - 7 of 7 Posts