Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am thinking about a new sight and I have always liked Spot Hogg products. I was comparing prices on the internet and saw on Eder's website that the Boss Hogg weights 2.10 lbs. Is this correct? It would weigh two thirds the weight of my Carbon Element. Does anyone have one on a carbon bow? Thanks!!

·
Registered
2,032 Posts
I have one on my invasion, it's heavier than my hha but doesn't feel like 2lbs.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
i weighs 12 oz, shipped weight is what Eder's site had it at

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i weighs 12 oz, shipped weight is what Eder's site had it at
That is only 1 ounce more than my HHA. Why is everyone sayiny it's so heavy? I was looking at the Eder's website and the description of the Boss Hogg. That's where it mentions that it weighs 2.10 lbs. I have copied the description below from Eder's and darkened the weight. Thanks for your replys!!

SptHog Boss Hogg 1pn Rh .019 Wrapped

Rugged dependability in a movable hunting sight, rear controlled yardage adjustment--rugged hard mount, micro adjustable 2nd & 3rd axis, coarse horizontal & vertical adjustments, no tool micro-adjust windage and elevation, HRD technology--no bushings/no slop/no buzz, geared down sight marks, large easy-to-use yardage knob, precision laser engraved sight, scale & knobs, solid 6061 aluminum construction, sight scale compatible with archery programs.
•Style: 1 Pin .019"
•RH/LH: RH

Rugged dependability in a movable hunting sight, Does NOT come with Bullet Proof pins.

0%
Details
SKU 35109
Quantity in stock 3 item(s) available
Weight 2.10 lbs UPC 879655003267
Manfacturer Number W1BHRHSM19

·
Registered
2,032 Posts
That might be shipped weight with packaging and box included.:dontknow:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts