Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
there used to be spiro's in king george but i think that they either moved or closed. i just shoot in my yard. no real shops in fredericksburg anymore. there's a few around though. northern virginia has a few and charlottesville isn't that far away. plus front royal and luray have shops and aren't that far away either. and there's richmond down the road. bowhuntn4 has a backyard shop in quantico.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
VAREBEL,

Thanks for the info. I am in the process of moving up there and hate leaving my proshop. Looks like we might have to start some shooting lanes up there. My wife will please that I will not be spending as much time away shooting but, if I make her crazy by staying home she might let me build a few lanes in town.

Thanks Again
Ray

·
Registered
168 Posts
i made sure to buy a big enough place that i can shoot here. i can shoot my guns too which is real nice after having to go to a range or someone elses place. it's kinda limited for guns but i can set up a few different ways for my bow. it's still a pretty rural area and once your outside of fredericks burg most people are great. i hope you like it.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
VAREBEL,

I have been through the area several times, but the wife bought this place while I have been overseas. It has 7 acres with it so now problem finding room to shoot. I am sure I am going like it there. My family and I all like living in rural areas, not much a person for the city. I mostly shoot indoor, but looks like I will have start going for the 900’s and 3d rounds.
Thanks for the info and the welcome to the area, look forwarder to meeting you and the other archers in the area and doing a little shooting.

Ray

1 - 5 of 5 Posts