·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who is on spring break yet?:tongue:

·
B AND M ARCHERY
7,564 Posts
this is PSE CRAZY i'm on my dad's but im on right now and lovin every minute!:darkbeer:

·
Registered
136 Posts
Tear tear i went back to school today from spring break. Well what you could call spring break including saterday and sunday it was only 4 days long. But ow well we made the best of them. We got the bikes out hit the mud, ate and amazing super and just spent time with my friends. It was great, short but great! lol How was all of yours?

·
Registered
85 Posts
i was in florida from march 15 till the 23 and it was sweet. got some awsome fishing in with my grandpa and caught some big ones. I went back to school today tho. :cry:

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ha ha i had 10 days off of school in total, i love the South Carolina school systems

·
Registered
890 Posts
got off wensday last week and this week, but this week i an doing nothing but yard work:pukey::mad::sad::cry::zip::confused:

·
Registered
17 Posts
No school and loving every minute of it.

·
Registered
692 Posts
i hav had springbreak since last saturday and it ends this coming sunday. i am loving it!!!:tongue:

·
Registered
192 Posts
went back monday and only had a 3 day break because we had so many snow day it sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cry:

·
Registered
2,425 Posts
we went back yesterday the 10 days was not long enof i am going to skip school thruday and friday next week to go to paris tx to shoot Asa

1 - 16 of 16 Posts