Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have somewhere along my journeys acquired a release that is set way way to soft and another that has locked up. When I opened it up them both up I discovered that both need new springs, where is a good location to buy new springs for mechanical releases?

·
Registered
24,470 Posts
:confused:

come on...have you bumped your head catching a wave or what:tongue:

contact the release maker and they will get you springs

·
Registered
3,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Haha funny men. I figured if I had to get new springs I could try out some different combinations. I thought someONE might have ideas but I guess that spring has run dry....:wink:

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Haha funny men. I figured if I had to get new springs I could try out some different combinations. I thought someONE might have ideas but I guess that spring has run dry....:wink:
Oh sure you desert us for godknowshowlong:cry::cry::cry: And then show up out of the blue looking for springs:embara: Have to do better than that kiddo:wink:

If you aren't of the faint of heart check through the industrial yellow pages and take some of the springs with you to a wholesaler, they can probably fix you up with a wide variety for trial and error.

·
Registered
34,166 Posts
Just call Carter...assuming that is who made the releases:wink: They will get some out to you.:)

·
Keeping it Simple... ;)
1,921 Posts
Kick me a PM or give me call, Geekster, I'll see what I can do.

·
Registered
3,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Oh sure you desert us for godknowshowlong:cry::cry::cry: And then show up out of the blue looking for springs:embara: Have to do better than that kiddo:wink:

If you aren't of the faint of heart check through the industrial yellow pages and take some of the springs with you to a wholesaler, they can probably fix you up with a wide variety for trial and error.
I am trying to finish up this darn Masters, talk about a pain in the tookus. Besides, it is common knowledge that I disappear every few months. Otherwise my head would implode :wink:

Kick me a PM or give me call, Geekster, I'll see what I can do.
Thanks! You are a life saver, I will gather up the info tomorrow and drop you a PM.

·
Registered
24,470 Posts
I am trying to finish up this darn Masters, talk about a pain in the tookus. Besides, it is common knowledge that I disappear every few months. Otherwise my head would implode :wink:

Thanks! You are a life saver, I will gather up the info tomorrow and drop you a PM.
oh....your welcome for the sound advice:tongue:

·
Registered
34,166 Posts
oh....your welcome for the sound advice:tongue:
That might be the first time you have ever done that :chortle:

Have you been drinking a lot of Cherry Wine....and hitting the burgers.:confused:

You are lookin kind of CHUNKY :D

·
Registered
24,470 Posts
That might be the first time you have ever done that :chortle:

Have you been drinking a lot of Cherry Wine....and hitting the burgers.:confused:

You are lookin kind of CHUNKY :D

its called body building my friend:tongue:

·
Registered
1,172 Posts

You have to be careful with that Masters degrees are addictive, you might wind up finishing this one and get the urge to do another:wink:

As for heads imploding, I cannot imagine what would happen to your hair in that case:D:

But that may explain the mysterious disappearances of some of the other members recently. (Insert X files soundtrack here)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts