Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to get a new setup for my Prestige. What system of stabilizer would you all recommend for shooting 3D open class? Lots of good options out there? Doinker, Stokerized, Bernie's, ?????? Sell me on one please :(

·
Registered
4,733 Posts
Looking to get a new setup for my Prestige. What system of stabilizer would you all recommend for shooting 3D open class? Lots of good options out there? Doinker, Stokerized, Bernie's, ?????? Sell me on one please :(
There are a ton of good ones out there. The most popular I feel right now is the Doinkers. We make a set as well, but Doinker is what you see the most off at the shoots. Very nice bar. If you need any set-up help dont be affraid to ask no matter whos bar you go with. I will do my best to help you.

·
Registered
8,002 Posts
Doinker products for me!! I shoot the Doinker Platinum Series and they are simply the best I have ever shot. And if you look at stabilizer companies "top of the line" stabilizers, the Platinum Series is right in line. And in this case, you do get what you pay for. They are the stiffest bars made and the fit and finish is second to none!! Not to mention they offer SOOO many options!!

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks a bunch on the pointers. If I went with Doinker, what would get me balanced out the best on my Prestige? Im shooting a CBE Quad Lite 3D sight if that helps figure out setup.

·
Shootin and Cussin
23,581 Posts
Doinker Fatty line.

·
74,535 Posts
Get you a good B Stinger 30" stabilzer with a 10" side bar. Few extra weights and your good for life
DB

·
Registered
22,697 Posts
There are a ton of good ones out there. The most popular I feel right now is the Doinkers. We make a set as well, but Doinker is what you see the most off at the shoots. Very nice bar. If you need any set-up help dont be affraid to ask no matter whos bar you go with. I will do my best to help you.
Very classy Jason........Well done bud

·
Registered
22,697 Posts
Doinker products for me!! I shoot the Doinker Platinum Series and they are simply the best I have ever shot. And if you look at stabilizer companies "top of the line" stabilizers, the Platinum Series is right in line. And in this case, you do get what you pay for. They are the stiffest bars made and the fit and finish is second to none!! Not to mention they offer SOOO many options!!
Pretty much my thoughts as well

·
Registered
7,315 Posts
Now that an excellent post! Very well done! Classy. That alone says a lot for Vendetta.

·
Registered
8,185 Posts
Vendetta Archery

Now that an excellent post! Very well done! Classy. That alone says a lot for Vendetta.
That's just the way Jason is...a class act. You won't find a nicer or more helpful guy in the business. That's why I'm proud to support such a great company. Great products built by great people!

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Jason has been a huge help and I can't wait to get the cash together now to buy a rig from him. For some one to offer help even if you don't buy their products speaks volume to the kind of character he has.

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
Doinker is what i would suggest, The fattys or the platinums, they have the best CS in the business and if you have any questions about a set up for your bow Erick at doinker is Super helpful

·
Registered
840 Posts
Jason has been a huge help and I can't wait to get the cash together now to buy a rig from him. For some one to offer help even if you don't buy their products speaks volume to the kind of character he has.
You definitely WILL NOT be disappointed. Jason is and always has been a class act. His love for the sport is why he will help you out even if you would have bought someone elses bars. This too is why he thrives on customer service. That in itself goes a long ways.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts