Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well my new stan Blackjack made it in the mail today from lancaster. Thought id share with you a few pics so you can kinda get an idea of the size. Im currently bowless until my crx gets here or id post a vid of me shooting it

· Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am about to go crazy not being able to shoot it. Hoyt needs to hurry up with my bow :whip2:

· Independent Joe
5,224 Posts
It is a great release and the micro adjustability is great.

· Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Got a Blackjack headed my way and the wait is killing me!
Try getting one and not being able to shoot it :( my bow should be here this week can't wait

· Registered
1,897 Posts
I've been shooting the BlackIce for a couple of weeks now. I purchased the 6 thousandths clicker hook for it also. It has quickly become my favorite BT release. Going from a HT with standard 10 thousandths clicker to the 6 doesent sound like much but believe me its like night and day difference. Stan really hit a Home Run with this one in my opinion.

· Socket Man
25,923 Posts
Make sure that you have a plan to follow for getting started with your hinge shooting, just getting it in the mail is the easy part and now getting in in your hand with a good j-hook grip and then doing my hinge setup routine are your first jobs to get done. Beyond that the training for the next few months will be based on learning a firing engine and the mental approaches to shooting a hinge.

Right now is a critical time in your hinge experience, if you have no information to follow you will ingrain bad habits of fear of the hinge into your setup and many times they will last for years and then you have to start over and correct all of those issues. That is why it is so critical to get off on the right path right now so that you can get up and running in a positive direction. Just pm me and we can get started if you want to use me, weather it is me or someone else you have got to have a plan.

· Registered
8 Posts
can you post the picture where is the most hot and the most cold position for fire or before fire.

I need that information because i have problem to find ancor point on my face if i rotate my hand too forward

Thanks

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.