Archery Talk Forum banner

Stan Question

561 Views 5 Replies 6 Participants Last post by  Tribute2007
I recently purchased a Stan Shootoff & was wondering about parts. The release fits my hand nicely except for the post that the thumb barrel is attached to. It hangs down to where the web of my hand rests directly on it. I can trigger the release by just squeezing my hand.

http://www.wtv-zone.com/r/misc/stan.jpg

My question is, does Stan offers a shorter post that does not have the overhang? Also, where can I get parts? I'd just cut it off, but I'd need a replacement in case I ever want to sell it. E-Mails to Stan have gone un-answered. Thanks for any info.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
1,455 Posts
I recently purchased a Stan Shootoff & was wondering about parts. The release fits my hand nicely except for the post that the thumb barrel is attached to. It hangs down to where the web of my hand rests directly on it. I can trigger the release by just squeezing my hand.

http://www.wtv-zone.com/r/misc/stan.jpg

My question is, does Stan offers a shorter post that does not have the overhang? Also, where can I get parts? I'd just cut it off, but I'd need a replacement in case I ever want to sell it. E-Mails to Stan have gone un-answered. Thanks for any info.
blues,
I am very sorry you have not gotten an reply. Please email me at

[email protected] and I will answer you immediately. OR call me at the office (315)258-9269, if daytime calling isn't good for you PM me your phone number and a time to call in the evenings.

thank you,

Eric Springer

· Registered
2,004 Posts
blues,
I am very sorry you have not gotten an reply. Please email me at

[email protected] and I will answer you immediately. OR call me at the office (315)258-9269, if daytime calling isn't good for you PM me your phone number and a time to call in the evenings.

thank you,

Eric Springer
That is why I shoot a Stan that is customer service.

Rick

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.