Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 110 Posts

·
7,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to see some pics from your point of view....out of your treestand or blind.:darkbeer:

·
Registered
11,770 Posts
fasst said:
I would like to see some pics from your point of view....out of your treestand or blind.:darkbeer:
I have started doing this, although I forgot on my first 2 hunts this year....I'll take some next time I go out!! '94

·
Registered
951 Posts
Front view from my stand this season. (20') I was siting over 3 trails that all lead to a Bedding/Feeding area. 2nd day in the stand, I killed a buck at 32 yards.

In my stand opening day. (Mock Aiming)

Entrance side angling down to the left.

·
74,535 Posts
Oklahoma View

Took this shot from stand. Love this stand over looking the lake.

Attachments

·
74,535 Posts
Good shot took from stand

Take your pick

Attachments

·
74,535 Posts
Hows this for in your face

Leafy wear works

Attachments

·
74,535 Posts
Few shots Spring turkey this year

JUst had a fun time hunting from my double Bull.

Attachments

·
74,535 Posts
Here a great shot

To toms fighting from DB blinds
. Fought for 30minutes

Attachments

·
74,535 Posts
Tom and Hens

38yrds from blind

Attachments

·
Registered
23,628 Posts
Last years...........

Adirondack Smackdown '05

·
Registered
324 Posts
Man these posts fire me up more than trail cam pictures. I just look out of these stands and can see it. Maybe if you use a draw program to highlite the deer trails and give me some more information! I love it! Makes me feel like I am there.

·
Registered
11,770 Posts
Ok I have some now!! First fromt the stand I killed that cow elk....er I mean big whitetail doe from!! '94

Attachments

·
Registered
11,770 Posts
I had a close encounter with a nice 8 pointer while trying to take pics of Dmav's turkey.....he came by at about 35 yds and just wouldnt stop, anyway here is a pic of the stand I was in that day...'94

Attachments

·
Banned
19,441 Posts
One of my most recently acquired locations. Had to watch a nice ten point this morning in the oak trees in a different stand behind this one. He just wanted to do his own thing and getting arrowed was not high on his priority list. This area is the finest whitetail hunting in MN that I have had the opprtunity to hunt. It reminds me of Iowa. Look out Wed. morning:wink:

I took this pic at sunrise a couple mornings ago.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 110 Posts