Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
We need more info. Show us where the property lines are, and where your access will be plus any info you have from the property. Looking at a map like this with no other info and asking for us to tell you where the bedding is and where to hunt is almost useless.

·
Registered
7,939 Posts
I know this will sound harsh. Go out and use your deer hunting skills. I never will understand why people ask others how to hunt a property that they never did and never will set foot on. You could post all the details you want ,youll never learn the place till you go out and put in the work. You have plenty of time to get out there and scout pre season

·
Registered
756 Posts
so.... You got "permission" to hunt rose lake state game area?

Come on, thats some of the most heavily hunted public land there is!

Honestly though if you want a decent stand locaiton, take the sw corner of burk lake, head due south to the two track that heads east outta the corn field, and setup a stand right about there. Done well for me a few years back, but even for Michigan public land that place is HEAVILY hunted and the section you posted is some of the MOST heavily hunted.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.