Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone ever tried using them? i seen some videos on them, and they seem to be a sweet idea..

anyone use or have used them?

Thanks

·
Registered
3,895 Posts
Yep! I've even shot them in tournaments! They shoot great and do exactly what they are designed for. Give them a try!

·
Registered
535 Posts
There are awsome, just dont shoot groups with them. you will break them. They steer broadheads better than any vane i have shot.

·
Registered
402 Posts
There are awsome, just dont shoot groups with them. you will break them. They steer broadheads better than any vane i have shot.
Well i agree somewhat. They give you 13 so shoot one group so you can see the difference. Like everyone else has said try them and youll be hooked.

·
Registered
9,265 Posts
I like them a lot. :thumbs_up

·
Registered
64 Posts
FOBs

Yes, try them out, quite a nice change from fletching all the time!:darkbeer:

·
Registered
582 Posts
I really like them for hunting and such......but, not for 3d. This weekend I got 4 broken. They really hog the x, but they did deflect my shooting groups arrows out of the x a couple of times when they were hit. I thing I will fletch a half dozen arrows or so just for 3d, and keep the FOBS for hunting. I wish I could just go to the pro shop and pick up FOBs. I hate paying freight every couple of months for another couple of dozen.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Dude just do it. They are $20 plus shipping, with the best customer service ever. You can call Paul and he will go over everything with you before you buy them to make sure they will work with your setup. Then even if you dont like them, that is unlikely, then you can easily sell them on here!

Ricky

P.S. They are awesome and fly great in the wind.

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
awesome is the only way to describe them!!!! try them u'll love em!!!

·
Registered
4,457 Posts
They are awesome and work great! Too many benefits of them to list in one sitting. They are all I will be shooting from now on.
A great product but even better customer service if that is even possible!:D

Just FOB it and forget it.:thumbs_up

1 - 12 of 12 Posts