·
Registered
6,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
seems like for a week or 2 deer have not been moving

Im starting to see em hitting my corn again

DSC_0025.jpg

yall think he is a 10?

not bad eh a **** 2 does and a good buck in same pic :)

time to go back to the woods

Jon

·
Registered
204 Posts
Sorry man! I don't see the buck in the picture. Just the outline of a few deer...are you sure you posted the right picture?

·
Registered
5,536 Posts
heck no i don't blame you one bit. i'll let the air out of the doe too while you at it. of definately the **** :wink:

Bill

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
The deer in my area had vanished too. But last week, they started coming back around.
I dont set the date or time on the cam.

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
I keep telling the buck on my cam the same thing. It wont hurt at all, just come out and get it over with, then I'll take you home and cook a nice dinner. I guess he doesn't believe me.

·
Registered
689 Posts
:set1_draught2: have another :confused:

Sorry man! I don't see the buck in the picture. Just the outline of a few deer...are you sure you posted the right picture?

·
Registered
481 Posts
Same here in Kansas. I got a buck I been watching and he disapeared about mid October. He's back! I'm so excited!

·
Registered
131 Posts
He looks to be a 9 pt. Maybe a 10 hard to tell with him turned, might have a claw to make 10. Either way let some air out and give him the ol dirt nap.

·
Registered
6,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
He looks to be a 9 pt. Maybe a 10 hard to tell with him turned, might have a claw to make 10. Either way let some air out and give him the ol dirt nap.
yeah when I blow in up and zoom in I can see a split claw on his right front
so I can count 9 for sure plus that so he is a 10 or better depends what we cant see

Jon

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Good gosh glad to hear they are starting to move around again, heck maybe one will move in front of me the next time I get to go

·
Registered
3,172 Posts
I finally saw a few more than 2 this evening. I had 5 does come through about 60 yds headed to the cut corn. I came across them again on my way out.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts