·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is your opinion of this cam? I see Cabelas has them on sale for 89.95

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
I have one and I think for the price, they take excellent pics. I wouldn't vouch for their reliability though. The first one I had I had to send back because every time it took a pic, everything was whited out except the edges of the pic, almost like the flash was bleeding back into it somehow. Also, it's trigger time is well below average. But if you can put it over bait or something like that, it is pretty good. Hope this helps.

Blessings.....Pastorjim

·
13,799 Posts
Camera has an excellents sensor on it and takes great pics it makes up for the slow trigger time by detecting the animal sooner so it all works out in the end...they are kind of hit and miss with QC though

·
Bowhunt/Homebrew have FUN
23,729 Posts
save your time and money

for every animal pic you'll get 5-10 empty photo's - trigger is super-slow - even the D40 is better -

get yourself a Homebrew - and you'll never buy a commercial cam again - :wink:

·
Registered
481 Posts
i have 2 and i think for the price they are very nice cams. i usually have them over salt licks during the summer and over corn in the winter and its perfect for that. trigger speed is a little sow so you will get some pics of nothing. but i would still give it a 7.5 out of 10. here are some pics mine took. i love the 5.0 megapixels!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts