Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a barely used excellent condition stealtcam G42NG trailcam for sale, plus a new stealthcam usb memory card reader, and a angle adjustable tree strap , its one best trailcams i ever used, all for 85.00

Features and Benefits10.0 MP image sensor captures images in 4 resolutions from 2.0 MP to 10.0 MP42 "black" infrared emitters illuminate out to 100', allowing the camera to capture images of passing animals with no visible flashExternal LCD status display with backlit menu programmingMatrix Advanced Blur Reduction technology for clear imagesRetina low-light sensitivityHD video recording with audio from 5 seconds to 3 minutesTime-lapse function with PIR overrideRapid 1/2-second Reflex trigger time allows the camera to capture the image of an animal quickly before it moves out of rangeBurst mode shoots up to 9 photos per triggering to provide a more accurate glimpse of animals' movementsTime, date, moon phase, temperature and name stamping on every imageSD card slot for up to 32 GB (SD card not included)Weatherproof housing for durabilityQuick-set preprogrammingIncludes a USB port and an external power jackRequires 8 AA batteries (not included)

·
Registered
6,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I have a barely used excellent condition stealtcam G42NG trailcam for sale, plus a new stealthcam usb memory card reader, and a angle adjustable tree strap , its one best trailcams i ever used, all for 85.00

Features and Benefits10.0 MP image sensor captures images in 4 resolutions from 2.0 MP to 10.0 MP42 "black" infrared emitters illuminate out to 100', allowing the camera to capture images of passing animals with no visible flashExternal LCD status display with backlit menu programmingMatrix Advanced Blur Reduction technology for clear imagesRetina low-light sensitivityHD video recording with audio from 5 seconds to 3 minutesTime-lapse function with PIR overrideRapid 1/2-second Reflex trigger time allows the camera to capture the image of an animal quickly before it moves out of rangeBurst mode shoots up to 9 photos per triggering to provide a more accurate glimpse of animals' movementsTime, date, moon phase, temperature and name stamping on every imageSD card slot for up to 32 GB (SD card not included)Weatherproof housing for durabilityQuick-set preprogrammingIncludes a USB port and an external power jackRequires 8 AA batteries (not included)

Ttt

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.