Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone out there using a Stealth Stab?? comments?

·
Registered
18,557 Posts
Yes I have used them pretty much exclusively for the last 7-8 years. I like the 8" 12 oz. They also have 1oz weight disks that can be attached to the front of the stabilizer for added weight out front. Best of both worlds with the stealth. Absorbs any vibrations from the bow, and provides great stabilization.

·
Registered
7,785 Posts
Been using a 8" Stealth for about 6 mo now and it is the BEST Stabalizer I have ever used and I have gone thru quite a few in the last 7 yrs!

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks guys for the feedback!! since I have a QD that will add 2inches would I be good with a 6in 10oz Stealth and the weight kit?

·
Registered
18,557 Posts
Yes to your question. Lot of guys like the 6" 10 oz for a hunting stabilizer. I like the 8" with a QD and 1 or 2 1 oz weights. That puts me out at around 9.5" total, and my stabilizer weights 13 to 14 oz. Ive used all the others sizes and my old 8" 12 oz black stealth just seems to work best for me. The little longer stabilizer gives me a little more stabilization, and I dont notice the extra couple inches in the blind or stand.

thanks guys for the feedback!! since I have a QD that will add 2inches would I be good with a 6in 10oz Stealth and the weight kit?

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
My best stabilizer so far for hunting. I have a Paradigm SOS on order. I hope it is as good or better. SRM

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
Just got one for a hunting stab and haven't shot much with it, but so far so good. It's a great mix of stability and shock absorbtion. Usually you either get a stabilizer that does one or the other, but this one seems to do both.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts